The circular knife blades for metal cutting are typically used in applications and industries that require precise cuts. Although setting up shear slitting can be expensive and difficult, it is effective in converting heavy films, paper, foils, composites, and layered materials.
NJJF inventories a wide selection of commonly designed shear cut knives/blades, also known as circular slitter blades, dished knives, shear slitting blades. Our expertly trained sales engineers are available to assist with determining the best metallurgy and cutting angles, and also called cant angles, to obtain the cleanest cut possible.
Our rotary slitting knives can slit a wide range of materials, including:
● Paper: A metal slitting blades can create slits and perforations in the paper for a variety of purposes. For example, a toothed slitter blade can create a tear-off line for tear-away paper products.
● Corrugated products: Corrugated products such as fiberboard and cardboard need high-quality blades for the best cutting results. Our expertly made slitting knives can create slits in these materials while keeping their edge.
● Food and meats: Circular slitting knives can slice and score a variety of food products. We can develop custom blades for applications like meat slicing and processing.
● Foil and film: Our precision slitting blades have the sharpness needed to smoothly slit foil. You can also request a custom blade for slitting other delicate materials like film.
● Textiles: Fabric requires a sturdy blade that retains its edge throughout regular cutting operations. Our team develops custom slitting blades for textiles that achieve the cuts you need.
● Plastics: We can design round slitting knives suitable for plastics of various thicknesses and compositions. Their sharpness and durability allow you to work with a wide range of synthetic materials.
1. Focusing on manufacturing tungsten carbide products over 19 years.
2. Specialist manufacturer equipped with advanced processing machines and over160 technicians.
3. Over 50 tons/month productivity to assure the sustainable supply of products
4. Owing mold workshop to design & produce molds for nonstandard products, and with mold stocks over 10 thousand sets for different products.
5. Full ability to accept OEM & ODM orders.
6. Stringent quality control and quality consistency.
7. Professional mechanical & chemical inspecting labs to control the quality of raw material and inspect the physical & mechanical properties of finished products.