Views: 107 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-11 Origin: Site
Tungsten steel cutting blades are cemented carbide materials made of tungsten carbide powder and cobalt as the main components, which are sintered at a high temperature of 3000 degrees in a vacuum. The hardness is determined by the amount of cobalt, generally 88- Between 92 degrees, no heat treatment is required. Usually, the hardness of the blade of the tungsten steel cutting knife and tungsten steel cutting knife is about 91.5 degrees. Understanding the installation, adjustment, and maintenance of tungsten steel cutting is very important for us to use blades.
The adjustment of the tungsten steel cutting blade begins with installation. First, make sure that the machine is in a stopped state and cut off the power. Place the sharpened tungsten steel cutting blade on the knife changer, and push the knife changer to the knife bed in front of the paper press. Adjust the cutting switch knife selection switch to the knife change position and turn the knife hanging device. Raise the blade and tighten the connecting screw. Then loosen and remove the tool changer and tighten the remaining fastening bolts. The tool change is complete.
The adjustment of the tungsten steel cutting blade is to adjust the cutting amount of the blade to avoid the excessive height of the newly replaced tungsten steel cutting blade, which may damage the blade due to excessive cutting. The adjustment steps of the tungsten steel cutting blade are:
1. First manually rotate the drive wheel to determine the cutting depth of the blade. When the knife bed moves to the lowest point, carefully observe whether the cutting depth is reasonable. Under normal circumstances, the normal cut is 0.5-1 mm.
2. If the blade is in contact with only one end of the blade, you can adjust the eccentric shaft behind the mainframe.
3. If the regrinded blade cannot cut the paper, you can move the tungsten steel cutting blade down until the paper can be completely cut. That is, manually rotate the top knife cam so that the blade can cut the paper.
4. The adjusted blade can use waste to trial cutting first. After the sample is normal, it can work normally.
In short, the adjustment of the tungsten steel cutting blade must be carefully operated. You must not be sloppy or use heavy objects to beat the blade. The power supply must be cut off when adjusting, and safety production must be firmly remembered.
1. Can not be used frequently. Any machine will have its lifespan. We can't extend its lifespan indefinitely but can increase it. For ordinary users, the most important thing is to reduce usage. Many businesses just don't pay attention to the protection of the tungsten steel crushing blades, so they use them all day long. Even the best quality blades will not withstand such a stressful workload.
2. Always pay attention to the lubrication of the blade. The machine also needs lubrication. When the tungsten steel crushing blade is working, no matter what type it is, it will generate very large heat. At this time, if you do not pay attention to the lubrication of the blade, it is easy to cause the tungsten steel crushing blade to rub against the machine. Spend a little time to lubricate the machine, on the one hand, to protect the blade, on the other hand, it can also improve the work efficiency.
3. Many times of cleaning. The tungsten steel crushing blade also needs to be cleaned. In many cases, especially when shredding paper or wood, you must pay attention to cleaning the blade. Let the tungsten steel crushing blade always work without friction, which can further achieve the purpose of maintenance.
Nanjing Jingfeng Knife Manufacturing CO., Ltd. is a professional slitting blades manufacturer, providing high-quality and high accurate tungsten steel cutting blades. If you have any needs, please contact us.