Views:131 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-25 Origin:Site
1. Each time you sharpen the paper cutting machine knife-edge, it must be cooled sufficiently to prevent the knife edge from annealing. In order to make the blade sharper and smoother, use oilstone to sharpen the blade finely before use. When cutting, soap or paraffin should be frequently applied to the edge of the knife to extend the durability of the knife and make the cutting edge smooth. If you find that the cutting edge of the cut material has the phenomenon of pulling the paper, you should use oilstone to repair the edge or re-sharpening the edge at any time.
2. Due to the high-efficiency flat-envelope toroidal worm reducer, the paper cutting machine itself has no self-locking property. The main motor stops, and the cutting switch knife selection switch is pulled to the knife change position. The transmission has been braked and the safety device has lost protection. The knife bed may slide down in a static state, which may seriously endanger safety. Therefore, in this state, it must be confirmed that the knife bed stops reliably, and the operation can be performed only when a wooden pad is added under the paper cutter blades.
3. When changing the paper cutting blades, first turn off the main motor and wait for about 2 minutes. After confirming that the drive belt has completely stopped running, place two wooden tool changers (provided by the manufacturer) under the blade. Set the cutting switch knife selector switch on the switch panel to the knife change position, and the knife bed function selector switch must be in the cutting position. Rotate the end face nut of the pulley with a sleeve, and remove all the connecting screws on the blade. Then use an Allen wrench to push the knife-hanging device about 4MM inward to disengage the knife-hanging device brake. The rotating knife-hanging device makes the blades steadily fall on the two wooden knife changers, install two knife change handles, remove the blades, and pay attention to holding the blades to prevent overturning and hurting people.
1) Confirm the purpose of the operation, and don't press or actuate the button by mistake.
2) Do not put your arm under the knife bed and paper press.
4. Install the paper cutter blades
First, confirm that the main motor start button is in the stopped state. And confirm that the main motor pulley is in a static state, and install the sharpened blade on the tool changer. Then push the knife changer together with the paper cutting machine knife to the position where the blade is installed on the front knife bed of the paper press, and set the cutting switch knife selector switch (at the right end of the knife change position. Turn the knife hanger according to the previous method to raise the blade to the highest position. Install the blade connecting screws and tighten them. Then loosen the 2 handles on the tool changer. After removing the tool changer, install the remaining blade connecting screws and tighten them.
5. Paper cutting machine knife adjustment
Each time a new blade is installed, or the old blade after sharpening, the height of the knife bed should be manually adjusted to adjust the cutting amount of the blade, so as to avoid the large height of the new blade and the deeper cutting which may cause accidents. The main motor must be turned off when adjusting the paper cutting blades, and can only be carried out after stopping the operation!
Its adjustment steps
① Make sure that the paper cutter is in the state of changing the paper cutting machine knife. First, stop the main motor, press the main motor stop button, confirm that the main motor is in a stationary state, and then set the cutting switch knife selector switch to the middle knife change position.
②Determine the cutting depth of the blade. Use a socket wrench to rotate the nut on the end face of the pulley to move the knife bed to the lowest point, and observe whether the depth of the blade cut into the knife bar is reasonable (normally cut 0.5-1 mm). If the blade is in contact with only one end of the blade, you can adjust the eccentric shaft behind the mainframe to solve it. If the paper cutting blade is worn and cannot cut the paper, move the blade down in the direction of the long hole until the paper can be completely cut.
1) When the cutter depth is adjusted, the main motor cannot be turned on.
2) The top knife cam can only be adjusted slightly. If the adjustment range is too large, the knife-hanging device must be braked away, otherwise, the knife-hanging device will be damaged!
When the blade is worn about 20-25mm, the second row of screw holes under the knife should be used, and two top knife blocks (random accessories) should be added to the end of the blade (blade Figure 4-M5). When the paper cutter blade is worn out to use, it should be replaced with a new blade.
The blade and the knife bed must be connected correctly and not installed at will. When installing the new blade, align the paper cutting machine knife with the first row of screw holes on the right side of the knife bed.
Note: Before installing the new paper cutter blades, they must be trimmed and chamfered according to the blade diagram, and the hole spacing size should be the size of the knife provided by the manufacturer.