● Custom Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade per sample and drawing
● Application：Metal working machine
● Materials: D2, SKD11, SKD61,HSS, Tungsten Carbide, etc.
● Size Capability: OD from 40mm-1500mm
● Hardness: HRC 40-90
● Sharpness: 18N-30N
● Tolerance: Within 0.002mm
● Edge Trimming: Numerical control grinding
● Designs: Round keyway lock, Square keyway lock, Dirt groove
● Finish: Precision finish, Mirror finish, Lapping finish
● Certificate: ISO9001
● OEM&ODM accepted
The Metal Circular Slitter Blades are made of high-quality tool steel and high-alloy die steel and is suitable for slitting operating and various types of steel slitter machine. A good metal slitter for sale requires that the slitting machine blades have the smallest cutting resistance, the highest wear resistance, and the sharp and durable cutting edge.
In the vinyl, film, fabric, paper, laminates, and non-woven industries, products are often manufactured into large, bulk material rolls. Because these rolls are too large to utilize in the end product, many industry manufacturers covert the material into smaller rolls for final production through a process called “slitting.” During this process, the material on a roll is unwound and cut into specific widths by passing through a series of blades. The blades used during the slitting process will have a significant impact on the final quality of a product. Therefore, it is important to pick the best slitting blades to use.
At NJJF, we manufacture all of our slitter blades in-house. As an original equipment manufacturer, you’ll appreciate our competitive prices and fast turnaround times that allow you to maximize your profits. If you get our blades as an end-user, we will listen to your needs to design a personalized solution. We consider your business goals our business goals.
Our rotary slitting knives can slit a wide range of materials, including:
● Paper: A metal slitting blades can create slits and perforations in the paper for a variety of purposes. For example, a toothed slitter blade can create a tear-off line for tear-away paper products.
● Corrugated products: Corrugated products such as fiberboard and cardboard need high-quality blades for the best cutting results. Our expertly made slitting knives can create slits in these materials while keeping their edge.
● Food and meats: Circular slitting knives can slice and score a variety of food products. We can develop custom blades for applications like meat slicing and processing.
● Foil and film: Our precision slitting blades have the sharpness needed to smoothly slit foil. You can also request a custom blade for slitting other delicate materials like film.
● Textiles: Fabric requires a sturdy blade that retains its edge throughout regular cutting operations. Our team develops custom slitting blades for textiles that achieve the cuts you need.
● Plastics: We can design round slitting knives suitable for plastics of various thicknesses and compositions. Their sharpness and durability allow you to work with a wide range of synthetic materials.
1. Focusing on manufacturing tungsten carbide products over 19 years.
2. Specialist manufacturer equipped with advanced processing machines and over160 technicians.
3. Over 50 tons/month productivity to assure the sustainable supply of products
4. Owing mold workshop to design & produce molds for nonstandard products, and with mold stocks over 10 thousand sets for different products.
5. Full ability to accept OEM & ODM orders.
6. Stringent quality control and quality consistency.
7. Professional mechanical & chemical inspecting labs to control the quality of raw material and inspect the physical & mechanical properties of finished products.