Woodworking saw blades are round wood circular saw blades that are specially designed for each particular material. It is specifically designed for making rip-cuts, cross-cuts, or a combination of both. circular saw blades are designed to cut various types of wood, including lumber, plywood, softwood, hardwood, panels, and laminates. Wood cutting saw blade can be used in various applications, depending on the type of wood you are cutting and the kind of task you are performing. Blades come in a variety of sizes and can be made of various materials to accommodate different uses.
For cutting wood, the best option is to go with a standard circular saw blade. Standard circular saw blades are typically used to cut wood or wood composites. The number of teeth on the blade helps determine the speed, type, and finish of the cut. Blades with fewer teeth cut faster and can save time, which is suitable for simply cutting large amounts of lumber. Blades with more teeth can create a finer finish, and the more teeth, the more precise your cuts will be.
Depending on the kind of woodworking, you will want to be careful about how many teeth the blade has. Gullets between the teeth remove chips from the workpieces. Expansion slots cut into the rim help prevent the blade from warping as it expands and contracts during use. They reduce vibration, creating a straighter cut. Rip-cut blades, for cutting with the wood grain (along the length of a board), have fewer teeth (16 to 40). The teeth are designed to cut aggressively, and deep gullets provide good chip removal. Crosscut blades, for cutting across the wood grain (across the face of a board), have more teeth(40 to 80) designed for clean cuts, and smaller gullets separate the teeth. Combination blades can make rip cuts and crosscuts. They have multiple groupings of teeth separated by deep gullets. Each group has one tooth for ripping and four for crosscutting.
As the top 5 circular blade manufacturers in China, NJJF wood circular saw blades provide longer life, increased accuracy, and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide, carbide teeth, and a reinforced shoulder, which can provide impact resistance for strength and durability so as to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. With these subtle changes, our wood cutting saw blade reduce the vibration of the saw while making these a durable option for long periods of work on a job site.
NJJF, a professional wood cutting circular blade manufacturer, provides high-quality steel blades cut fast, clean, and accurately. The wood circular saw blades feature Laser Cut Vibration Slots which can reduce wobble and warping, reduce noise and vibration, stabilize the blade, produce a smoother, cleaner cut, and longer blade life. Our laser cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand due to heat build-up while keeping the cut accurate and controlled. The laser-cut arbor reduces vibration and wears and keeps rotation consistent. The circular saw blade for hardwood with an Anti-Friction Coating can resist corrosion and gum and can reduce friction, you get faster and cleaner cuts with a blade that can go through multiple projects.
NJJF is highly specialized in manufacturing custom wood circular saw blades per sample and drawing. If you need your wood cutting saw blade manufactured to your exact requirements, please contact us now to see how we can get you the high-quality wood cutting circular blade exceeding your requirements at a competitive price and always delivered right on time.
It’s important to remember that each wood cutting circular blade type is designed to make certain types of cuts for a reason. They are engineered specifically for that particular cut and may not work well to make other kinds of cuts in other types of material. For instance, a crosscutting blade shouldn’t be used to make rip cuts. It can be unsafe to use the incorrect blade for certain tasks, as the blade teeth and thickness may not be sufficient to cut certain materials and could cause problems during the cut. Therefore, we always suggest customers using the appropriate wood cutting saw blade for each type of material.
For cutting parallel to the wood grain. This wood cutting circular blade has fewer teeth and a large gullet.
For making extra smooth cuts.
For making smooth cuts across the wood grain.
For making grooves, dadoes, and rabbet cuts in lumber.
For cutting paneling, veneer, plywood, laminates, and plastics.
For cutting across or parallel to the wood grain. Great for all-purpose wood cutting. If you need a wood cutting saw blade for general use, this is the best blade for you as it can be used for a majority of woodworking applications.
1. Avoid excessive moisture or humidity. Otherwise, the wood cutting circular blade may rust and/or pit.
2. Keep the saw blades clean to maintain good performance. Accumulated pitch, sap, and other materials may dull the blade, require more push-through force, and generate increased levels of heat through friction.
3. When cleaning the circular saw blade for hardwood, never use a wire brush. Otherwise, you are likely to do serious damage. Use a nylon or brass brush. Some woodworkers apply ammonia or household cleaner.
4. It’s important to avoid overheating the blade by keeping it too low when cutting hardwood. Because overheating wood cutting circular blade can create a thermal crack, tip fragments may fly backward to possibly injure the operator.
5. Never rest circular saw blade for hardwood on steel or cement surfaces. Instead, it’s better to set the blade down on plywood or plastic.
6. Always use the proper type of shipping container. Be sure that the wood circular saw blades do not rub against one another, or you are likely to get chipping. It is recommended that heavy cardboard be used or two pieces of inexpensive Luaun plywood with a bolt through them to create a small container.